- Safety Information
- Pipeline Member Directory
- Excavator Resources
- Pipeline Member Information
- Provide Feedback / Request Information
- Request Additional Materials
- Mailing List Request Form
- Emergency Response Training Resources
- Emergency Response Capabilities
- PipeVision Mapping Application
- Pipeline Safety Video Library
- Government & Industry Links
- Emergency Responder Engagement
- Hawaii Pipeline Safety Association
- Montana Liquid & Gas Pipeline Association
- North Dakota Pipeline Association
- Oklahoma Pipeline Awareness Liaison, Inc.
- Pipeline Association of the Northwest
- Pipeline Operators of Colorado
- South Dakota Pipeline Association
- Utah Pipeline Association
- Wyoming Pipeline Association
- All Sustaining Member Organizations
- Member Resources
PAPA recently completed upgrades to its pipeline emergency response planning application, including the release of a mobile app.
PipeVision provides emergency response agencies detailed information about pipelines in their jurisdiction. The application also includes a mechanism for agencies to collaborate with pipeline operators by submitting information regarding populated areas (identified sites) near pipelines. It provides the following pipeline information:
- Product transported in the pipeline
- Pipeline size in inches (if provided by the member company)
- Recommended initial evacuation distance
- Pipeline company emergency phone number
- Company name, non-emergency contact, phone, and email address
- Link to document containing additional company information (if available)
Click the “Access PipeVision Application” link below to access the map using the log in information provided in the letter mailed to your agency. If you did not receive a letter or do not have the log in information, please click on “Request Login Credentials” and submit your information.
To use the mobile app for iPhone and Android, download and install the app through the link below. Sign-in with your login credentials, or Request Login Credentials. Select your state and county. Review the menu for additional information.
Watch the "PipeVision" webinar for additional details!