The Pipeline Association for Public Awareness is a nonprofit corporation established in 2004 to provide pipeline safety and emergency preparedness information to residents, businesses, farmers, excavators, emergency responders and public officials.
The stated purposes of the corporation are:
- To provide an organization that the general public, governmental entities, and other organizations may contact to obtain educational information concerning pipeline safety and emergency preparedness.
- To provide its Pipeline Members who are persons, organizations, and other entities who own or operate pipeline facilities with an organization through which they can communicate relevant pipeline safety information to protect life, enhance public safety, improve emergency preparedness, increase protection of the environment, and prevent damage to property and facilities.
- To provide its Sustaining Members who are persons, organizations, and other entities who make charitable contributions to the corporation with an organization through which they can support educational programs relating to pipeline safety which are intended for the benefit of the general public or certain communities within the general public.
Pipeline members include people, organizations and other entities who own or operate pipeline facilities.
Sustaining members include people, organizations and other entities who support educational programs related to pipeline safety.
- Articles of Incorporation
- Certificate of Good Standing
- IRS-Exemption Letter 2005
- W9 and Payment Instructions
- Confidential Member Information Policy
- Document Retention Policy
- Whistle-blower Policy
- Conflict of Interest Policy
To request copies of IRS Form-990 documents, please contact email@example.com.