The “Identified Site Emergency Planning Application” (ISEPA) provides emergency response agencies detailed information about pipelines in their jurisdiction. The application also includes a mechanism for agencies to collaborate with pipeline operators by submitting information regarding populated areas (identified sites) near pipelines. It provides the following pipeline information:
- Product transported in the pipeline
- Pipeline size in inches (if provided by the member company)
- Recommended initial evacuation distance
- Pipeline company emergency phone number
- Company name, non-emergency contact, phone, and email address
- Link to document containing additional company information (if available)
Click the “Access Identified Site Emergency Planning Application” link below to access the map using the log in information provided in the letter mailed to your agency. If you did not receive a letter or do not have the log in information, please click on “Request Login Credentials” and submit your information.
Users are cautioned that the application DOES NOT INCLUDE ALL PIPELINES. If you zoom in and don’t see any pipelines in your area, just navigate to Utah – Salt Lake County to see a good example of what the application is intended to provide.