Program Coordinator (Independent Contractor)
Summary: The contract program coordinator will assist in administrative duties related to Pipeline Association for Public Awareness programs and will also support member experience. The Coordinator will complete projects at the request of the PAPA Executive Director, Sustaining Member Leadership, and the PAPA Board of Directors.
Reporting, Documentation and Database Management
- Researches, documents and resends returned mail from PAPA stakeholder mailings
- Enters stakeholder feedback using web form
- Compiles and uploads documentation from emergency responder liaison meetings, email campaigns and other PAPA initiatives
Planning and Scheduling
- Assists in coordination of online and in-person meetings for emergency responders
- Assists in planning and coordination of PAPA’s annual membership meeting
Outreach and Communication
- Communicates credentials via email to applicants for PAPA’s emergency responder application
- Supports communication to pipeline members via phone and email, under the guidance of the Executive Director and Sustaining Member Organizations
- Communicates with stakeholders via phone and email to promote attendance at emergency responder liaison and supplemental meetings
- Conducts research via phone, as needed
- Supports materials ordering and shipping for special events
- Grants access to new pipeline members to PAPA email list and ShareFile system
- Troubleshoots folder access in ShareFile and responds to member requests for program documentation
- Supports updates to member information in Access database
- Supports Accounting team and Executive Director in acquiring member payment
Database Management and Technology
- Supports backend technology functions, including management of Azure and MS365 accounts
- Supports management of mail and email databases in Excel
- Supports updates to the PAPA website using “Umbraco” content management system
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Event planning experience
- Availability to attend virtual meetings with Association and State Association Administrative Team Members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Access, Adobe Acrobat Pro and MailChimp
- Graphic design, social media and website management skills a plus!
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least three years related experience required.
Approximately 10-20 hours per week
Remote work environment
Please submit resumes to Executive Director Kesley Tweed, firstname.lastname@example.org.